Be a Supporter!

midimachinemidimachine

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 325 Fans

The Better Audio Portal The Better Audio Portal

this speaks to me on a deep emotional level

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

SD4L

SD4L

Chuck vs Echo Chuck vs Echo

lol.

You got a 6/10 for being unoriginal from a fan of fucking _Madness_ of all things.

The people on this website are retarded.

Nice toon though.

TR-808 TR-808

i tried to make something like this but with a sequencer a few years ago, the main problem i ran into was that there's way too much latency to be able to play properly. also doesn't always like to play the sound, especially if you want to trigger the same one in quick succession.

Ryuno074 responds:

About the latency, could you tell me what browser you are using? The people who tested it for me on Chrome, Firefox and Opera didn't experience it, so I'm curious as what could have happened and if there are workarounds.

>would be nice if the closed hat gated the open hat too. but latency would probably screw around with that too :v
I actually tested that feature earlier, but it didn't work for Chrome. The information Construct 2 sended as "stop Open Hat" was interpreted as "stop all sounds and don't play Closed hat either", so I had to remove it since Chrome is still a really big part of the "market". I'm still planning on having it for ports other than web, because it does sound much better and I don't think we'd find that incompatibility issue there.

My Nephew's First Project My Nephew's First Project

i drew a dick

it was amazing

Breakthrou Breakthrou

newgroundsy review

i gave this a 0 because there were no upgrades or achievements and there were no references to video game IPs or internet memes also when i was playing the first level my computer exploded you should fix that glitch!!!

Space Invaders Deluxe Space Invaders Deluxe

really liking the legit disco stylings, that big meaty bass and sassy lead hnnnnnngh. reminds me of virt's stuff on the mighty switch force osts. everything is really well thought out and consistent, maybe too consistent though? like the drop back into that last chorus was a little disappointing and the ending could've been more dramatic, maybe bring the melody up instead of down and end on giant crash or something idk. really nice use of modulations in the verses and great use of triplet fills, really keeps each section separate but still tied to the same instrumentation.

something virt does which i think would benefit this piece a lot is cutting little rests into everything before going into "drops" or when winding down a big chorus. silence really emphasises everything around it, definitely try using it a little! also maybe dial back that phaser effect in that last little bridge section, feels a bit extreme to me.

anyway good work, keep doing this

TheMightyApple responds:

Thanks for the feedback! :)

build up with drop build up with drop

prxg as fvck

the 505-ey kinda snare is a bit too floppy imo
also i think the drop needs a bit more space, maybe hold off on the siren for a few bars?

its r8 good m8

Sequenced responds:

DONT DISS MY SIRENS M888

HertogJ HertogJ

this is like IDM vs trap haha

i like how you modulate your synths and the kinds of rhythm variations you're using. not really a fan of that bass tone, i think it needs to be either more twangy or super low, at the moment it has this really rubbery feel which i don't think fits the rest of the track.

would've been nice to have a 2nd synth lead in the breakdown or something. as it stands it feels super repetitive as a whole even though there's all these fills and stuff. maybe space those fills out more sparsely and develop that synth riff some more? i dunno!

PrognoiseBIG responds:

Thats a nice review , I have to thank you for your honesty, you just comfirmd what someone else also said. Twice in a Row means Change the show right =).

Good way you described it as Rubbery Feel. Ill Change that Condom Feeling and take that bass to the next Fucking leveling.

Greets ,TFYo Time.