midimachinemidimachine

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 376 Fans

The Better Audio Portal The Better Audio Portal

this speaks to me on a deep emotional level

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

SD4L

SD4L

Chuck vs Echo Chuck vs Echo

lol.

You got a 6/10 for being unoriginal from a fan of fucking _Madness_ of all things.

The people on this website are retarded.

Nice toon though.

TR-808 TR-808

i tried to make something like this but with a sequencer a few years ago, the main problem i ran into was that there's way too much latency to be able to play properly. also doesn't always like to play the sound, especially if you want to trigger the same one in quick succession.

Ryuno074 responds:

About the latency, could you tell me what browser you are using? The people who tested it for me on Chrome, Firefox and Opera didn't experience it, so I'm curious as what could have happened and if there are workarounds.

>would be nice if the closed hat gated the open hat too. but latency would probably screw around with that too :v
I actually tested that feature earlier, but it didn't work for Chrome. The information Construct 2 sended as "stop Open Hat" was interpreted as "stop all sounds and don't play Closed hat either", so I had to remove it since Chrome is still a really big part of the "market". I'm still planning on having it for ports other than web, because it does sound much better and I don't think we'd find that incompatibility issue there.

My Nephew's First Project My Nephew's First Project

i drew a dick

it was amazing

Breakthrou Breakthrou

newgroundsy review

i gave this a 0 because there were no upgrades or achievements and there were no references to video game IPs or internet memes also when i was playing the first level my computer exploded you should fix that glitch!!!

[Proglifting Trance] Sky Patrol [Proglifting Trance] Sky Patrol

drums are super tight, i feel like it wants to run a little faster - would be interesting to hear this at 130! every now and then there's a little bit of empty space in the drums (e.g. 1m11s) which feels kind awkward because it doesn't follow or set a precedent for the rhythmic development of the track.

would be good to maybe bring all the synths down before hitting the mastering process cause they do a bit of trampling on each other once everything builds up a lot. the main rhythmic chord thing is getting a bit crunchy on the buildup ~3m43s, mainly when it echoes into the left speaker - if ur delay plugin has saturation you could probably ease up on it

anyway i like the overall vibe, definitely nails uplifting without being too po-faced - actually it's kinda sassy w/ that really blue chord progression under it. good job!

Season Affective Season Affective

hey this is unique, i like the juxtaposition of 80s vocal treatment (stereo af m8) against the 2016 style disaffected lyrics. the youtube poop vocal freakout ~ 2m45s caught me off guard haha. really good use of reverb. the switch to 3/4 time at the end was a nice development.

i think some of the instrumental sections drag on somewhat, and overall the mix is a little too bottom heavy for my liking. also might be worth going through and cutting out the lip smacks and tsks in the vocal track, they're not obnoxious but they still became distracting once i noticed them. anyway still enjoyed this and appreciate the minimalist intent.

polarpoole responds:

That's a really nice review, thank you!

Sequenced VS TheBetterAudioPortal Sequenced VS TheBetterAudioPortal