The Better Audio Portal The Better Audio Portal

this speaks to me on a deep emotional level

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

SD4L

SD4L

Chuck vs Echo Chuck vs Echo

lol.

You got a 6/10 for being unoriginal from a fan of fucking _Madness_ of all things.

The people on this website are retarded.

Nice toon though.

TR-808 TR-808

i tried to make something like this but with a sequencer a few years ago, the main problem i ran into was that there's way too much latency to be able to play properly. also doesn't always like to play the sound, especially if you want to trigger the same one in quick succession.

Ryuno074 responds:

About the latency, could you tell me what browser you are using? The people who tested it for me on Chrome, Firefox and Opera didn't experience it, so I'm curious as what could have happened and if there are workarounds.

>would be nice if the closed hat gated the open hat too. but latency would probably screw around with that too :v
I actually tested that feature earlier, but it didn't work for Chrome. The information Construct 2 sended as "stop Open Hat" was interpreted as "stop all sounds and don't play Closed hat either", so I had to remove it since Chrome is still a really big part of the "market". I'm still planning on having it for ports other than web, because it does sound much better and I don't think we'd find that incompatibility issue there.

My Nephew's First Project My Nephew's First Project

i drew a dick

it was amazing

Breakthrou Breakthrou

newgroundsy review

i gave this a 0 because there were no upgrades or achievements and there were no references to video game IPs or internet memes also when i was playing the first level my computer exploded you should fix that glitch!!!

Far Away (Never Enough) Far Away (Never Enough)

i like this a lot and i'm sad to see your tenure in the NGADM come to a close! this track has more going on than its simple future bass/pop facade lets on. i think the mix feels a little too dense overall, the pads and vocals are heavy on the low-mids and this is especially noticeable just before the last drop @ ~3:05 when the snares come in and the vocal harmonies compound (i loooove this section regardless btw).

otherwise, this is a really well executed future pop track with a fantastic hook and solid production. please keep sharing!

steelside responds:

I'm still in the competition man!

Monstrous Monstrous

makes me want to make breakcore again \m/

Demon-Wolf responds:

do it omg

Refract Refract

oh man, this is really good and i'm glad you could make it back!

once again demonstrating both rhythmic and melodic flair but this time not overdoing it imo (i think not having lyrics to sing along to helps? pop music philosophy is weird man!)

one minor sound design thing i have to mention is the snare that accompanies the crunchy secondary kick (e.g. 0:10, 0:54) - it's just too airy, light and WET with reverb so i don't think it complements the kick at all. actually i think there are a lot of reverbs in this that need gating underneath the kick/chord combo, there's this strong and stilted energy coming out through the chorus and the reverb bleed kinda smooths it out too much - you wanna save that reverb for parts that *need* their spaces filled (e.g. like you did at 1:54)

the power metal chiptune section is hilarious, and i like how you cap it off with cutesy dnb/dubstep feels after - although the big distorted electroclash chords feel kinda messy in that section imo. the ending reminds me of one of the tracks from drukqs, it's really cute and poignant actually hehe

anyway, this is some really good work from you. although it's not quite as immediately engaging or memorable as your first round piece it's still a *banger* :v

garlagan responds:

fuk yea midi thanks for the amazing feedback!
drukqs is amazing btw!