Be a Supporter!

midimachinemidimachine

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 319 Fans

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

SD4L

SD4L

Chuck vs Echo Chuck vs Echo

lol.

You got a 6/10 for being unoriginal from a fan of fucking _Madness_ of all things.

The people on this website are retarded.

Nice toon though.

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

bipartisan hilarity!

I'll make sure to watch Q&A in the future to see this there, this was great :)

TR-808 TR-808

i tried to make something like this but with a sequencer a few years ago, the main problem i ran into was that there's way too much latency to be able to play properly. also doesn't always like to play the sound, especially if you want to trigger the same one in quick succession.

Ryuno074 responds:

About the latency, could you tell me what browser you are using? The people who tested it for me on Chrome, Firefox and Opera didn't experience it, so I'm curious as what could have happened and if there are workarounds.

>would be nice if the closed hat gated the open hat too. but latency would probably screw around with that too :v
I actually tested that feature earlier, but it didn't work for Chrome. The information Construct 2 sended as "stop Open Hat" was interpreted as "stop all sounds and don't play Closed hat either", so I had to remove it since Chrome is still a really big part of the "market". I'm still planning on having it for ports other than web, because it does sound much better and I don't think we'd find that incompatibility issue there.

My Nephew's First Project My Nephew's First Project

i drew a dick

it was amazing

Breakthrou Breakthrou

newgroundsy review

i gave this a 0 because there were no upgrades or achievements and there were no references to video game IPs or internet memes also when i was playing the first level my computer exploded you should fix that glitch!!!

Critz Critz

midimachine: so stupid
midimachine: but i like it
sequenced: can i get laid now
midimachine: the brass-ey lead is so ridiculously strident compared to everything else i love that
sequenced: uh
sequenced: the saw?
midimachine: yeah at 0m31s
sequenced: is that a good thing or bad thing
midimachine: the octave selection n filtering makes it feel like a big brass section
midimachine: no its good
sequenced: YAY
midimachine: like it sounds deliberate
sequenced: my soul purpose is to please u
midimachine: like it's a self-aware parody of dubstep
sequenced: i can die now

337 [System Failure] 337 [System Failure]

splendidly paced, loving the juxtaposition of that dry filtered snare & the spacious synths and strings. the croaky noises in the first half feel too loud and the initial transition into the 2nd section is probably too dry, maybe soak those phone sounds in reverb at first and then fade the reverb out with that last tone or something?

the climax is stunning, really nice use of complimentary textures. it could be much longer and build more i think, currently the ending feels sorta stunted and rushed.

solid work overall.

Chemiqals responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Some really awesome suggestions here. I'll be sure to go back and mess around with these ideas tonight. =)

I'm glad you enjoyed it overall as well!

Your Story Your Story

this speaks to me on so many levels

TheBetterAudioPortal responds:

We can all be gay together.