Be a Supporter!

midimachinemidimachine

Main News Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 310 Fans

TR-808 TR-808

i tried to make something like this but with a sequencer a few years ago, the main problem i ran into was that there's way too much latency to be able to play properly. also doesn't always like to play the sound, especially if you want to trigger the same one in quick succession.

Ryuno074 responds:

About the latency, could you tell me what browser you are using? The people who tested it for me on Chrome, Firefox and Opera didn't experience it, so I'm curious as what could have happened and if there are workarounds.

>would be nice if the closed hat gated the open hat too. but latency would probably screw around with that too :v
I actually tested that feature earlier, but it didn't work for Chrome. The information Construct 2 sended as "stop Open Hat" was interpreted as "stop all sounds and don't play Closed hat either", so I had to remove it since Chrome is still a really big part of the "market". I'm still planning on having it for ports other than web, because it does sound much better and I don't think we'd find that incompatibility issue there.

My Nephew's First Project My Nephew's First Project

i drew a dick

it was amazing

Breakthrou Breakthrou

newgroundsy review

i gave this a 0 because there were no upgrades or achievements and there were no references to video game IPs or internet memes also when i was playing the first level my computer exploded you should fix that glitch!!!

April & Booster April & Booster

maaaaassive

lots of fun with lots of character, a 3.90 score is baffling to me. if you re-skinned everything to dicks, boobs and video game IPs newgrounds would probably make this number 1. or maybe the score is cause it's kinda short and people aren't satisfied unless they have to spend hours in front of their computer playing a fuckin flash game. or whatever.

anyway newgrounds is gay and this game was bangin

I-smel responds:

lol "bangin"

It might have a low score cos everyone gets so many glitches; that seems like the kinda thing that'd turn a 5 vote into a 4.

but yeah it'd definately have at least a 4 if I'd made it all pixelated for no reason, an a 4.3 if I'd made it about sonic the hedgehog

Tremerz Tremerz

^_^

just because you're some dick who thinks they're being all edgy and dissident it doesn't mean you have to rate it 0. stop sucking yourself, you'll only end up with a sore back and a mouth full of your own spunk.

we all know how to speak for ourselves..

Canabalt Canabalt

are these people retarded?

it's not that fucking hard to jump through the windows it's just a matter of jumping early or doing a small jump rather than holding down the jump button when you're in the air like a brain dead buffoon.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

PROPER MINT.

@skeik guy:

FUCKIN BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Who would've thought people would play a fun, interesting game like this over another god damn Gradius clone?

Oh yeah, great game and shit. Was a wee bit easy but fun fun fun.

Duck Sim Fan-Flash 09 Duck Sim Fan-Flash 09

For a simulation...

This is awfully unrealistic. The breath meter is unnecessary, since EVERYBODY knows that ducks have gills.

Stickman Playground Stickman Playground

oh my god

i see huge potential for a lemmings/mario vs. wario style flash game in this! unfortunately right now the only objective is to see how many stickfigures you can put in before the framerate drops to < 1 fps (i got 531 :\)

you should totally consider building on a free roaming denizen survival type game.

Coinflip Coinflip

What's the point?

The main flaw with this is that even though it's a nifty little game there isn't a main objective within it (i.e. no incentive to win a lot of money) besides the highscore thing. You should add bonuses for large bets etc.

I dunno if it's just me but the happy side of the coin is coming up far more often than the sad side. You may be able to alter this depending on how you scripted the randomization.